“Stupid Christine!” Meg huffed as she stomped away from the rehearsal room. “Never knows when to keep her mouth shut. Just HAS to tell Mother she saw me kissing that stagehand.”
Just as she was about to turn the corner and head to the dormitories, she stopped. What was that scuffling sound?
Meg inched closer to the door that led to the opera house mezzanine seats. It was open just a crack but she dared not look in. What if the noise was the Opera Ghost?!
She soon recognized the whining tones of Piangi, the lead tenor.
“My darling, my sweet, please forgive me, I beg of you!”
“Huh,” Meg mused. “I just saw Carlotta in rehearsal downstairs and she would not have had time to come up here before me. Who could he be speaking to then?”
“It didn’t mean a thing! I never meant for anything to happen between her and I but I was tired from all the rehearsals and she enticed me into her arms!”
“Ooooo this sounds interesting!” Meg loved a juicy scandal.
“But, but she was nothing compared to you!” Piangi continued, seemingly unconcerned by his lover’s silence. “She was all angles and sharp edges, no cushioning to speak of! Whereas you, my angel, are soft and warm and comforting.”
Meg strained to hear any response from the mystery lady but could only hear sighs which could have belonged to either lover and the soft sound of fabric rubbing against fabric.
Just another inch closer and she would be able to look through the crack at the paramours…
Meg gasped in shock and horror.
As she quickly backed away, the floor boards beneath her creaked.
“Someone is approaching. I will return tonight to make it all up to you my dearest,” he purred as he stroked her dark mahogany brown arms and got out of her red velvet clad embrace.
Meg pulled into the shadows as Piangi stepped from the room, glanced about, and hurried away to his dressing room.
She looked through the door at the empty seats and shuddered at the sight of Piangi’s “lover”.
“Note to self- Never sit in the third chair from the right in the left hand side of the mezzanine…”
Tagged as: oh god i am going to hell. i shall go say 15 our fathers and 10 hail marys. hadesdecharon. letmyoperabegin. firdre. crack. piangi/chair. phantom. Phantom of the Opera. phantom of the opera.
- citizencinemaniac likes this
- inallyourfantasies reblogged this from wanderingchild and added:
- hiddockery likes this
- bulbul523 likes this
- raouldechagnys likes this
- annatigerlily likes this
- jusqu-alors likes this
- love-eby likes this
- conqureordie likes this
- ppillarr likes this
- hamlet-in-pieces likes this
- bleachedjeans likes this
- angelwingsandbowlegs likes this
- justasmalltownurl likes this
- madblackgirl likes this
- many-sided-monster reblogged this from damnafricawhathappened
- nerdsinsanequins likes this
- dannybuii likes this
- thoughtfulpossum likes this
- graspthecat likes this
- handysandwich likes this
- perfervidity likes this
- inallyourfantasies likes this
- luxembourglark reblogged this from wanderingchild
- lola-monster likes this
- spindleshanking reblogged this from ofbustlesandmasks
- ofbustlesandmasks reblogged this from ofbustlesandmasks
- lesmisphangirl reblogged this from ofbustlesandmasks
- wanderingchild said: omfg i remember this. this is beautiful.
- spindleshanking said: Woman, I love you. I cried tears of laughter.
- ofbustlesandmasks posted this
Base By: Jahrenesis